IPMS (UK) Scale ModelWorld 2013 50th Anniversary

author
webmaster
ip
122.♡.117.28
date
13-04-27 23:17
hit

IPMS SMW 2013 Overseas Booking Form-2a.doc (228.5K) [1] DATE : 2013-04-27 23:17:43

IPMS (UK)50주년  Scale ModelWorld 2013 이 11월 9~10일 영국 telford에서 열립니다.
IPMS national body들에게 참가 신청을 받고 있습니다. IPMS Korea도 참가할 수 있는 날이 오겠지요..

첨부는 참가신청서 양식

Hello,

I trust you and your club are fit and well and that the world problems of finance and conflict are having a minimum impact on you all.

As you may already know, we, here in the United Kingdom, are planning our annual model show with this year being our Scale ModelWorld 50th anniversary show to be held at Telford, Shropshire, Saturday and Sunday, 9th and 10th November 2013.

I have addressed this message to every group with whom we are in contact in the spirit which we all in IPMS embrace.  I don't expect everyone to attend.  

Priority will be given to national bodies and then overseas affiliated clubs.  Plan for only one double depth table unless more space is made available.  I'm doing this in anticipation of many who may wish to participate.  Table assignments will be made later in the year and a confirmation letter will follow.  Please indicate how many people will be with your club and the number of passes you will need for setting up.  

Only members of IPMS will have free entry and access to the halls for set up and before public opening hours.  

I would ask that you please restrain the amount of alcohol you bring as there was an incident last year that has given us cause for concern.  Discretion is the key word. 

If you wish to participate, please complete the attached application and send it back to me.

All the very best ,

Gary

Gary Wenko
Overseas Liaison
IPMS (UK)

이 글을 트위터로 보내기 이 글을 페이스북으로 보내기 이 글을 미투데이로 보내기 이 글을 요즘으로 보내기